EZ Flow Drainage
EZ Flow Drains - What Are They?NDS French Drains also called EZ Flow drains are prefabricated trench drains that are a gravel free option to traditional French drainage systems. They cut installation time by 50% by eliminating the need to move, shovel and transport heavy gravel. These drains are made of 3 to 4 slotted corrugated pipes, surrounded by NDS poly-rock bits. All this is wrapped in a special geotextile fabric. EZ Flow drains can be installed in any setting where traditional French drains can be.
Where Can These Outdoor Drains Be Used?Some of the applications of NDS French drains include:
- Roof run-off drains
- Landscape drains
- Crawlspace dewatering
- Basement dewatering
- Foundation or perimeter drains
- Retaining wall drains
- Interceptor drains
- Curtain drains.
Here is a closer look at some of the common applications of these drainage systems:
1. Retaining WallsHydrostatic pressure from the groundwater can cause low retaining walls to fail, and proper drainage is vital to the longevity of the feature. EZ Flow drainage systems intercept and channel groundwater from behind these engineered walls, relieving the pressure from backfill and preventing weeping.
2. Landscape DrainageLandscape drains are effective in preventing excess soil saturation in structural planters and flower beds that would otherwise impact the health of the ornamental plantings and your landscape. Expertly installed EZ Flow systems help reduce the labor needed for installation and eliminate the requirement for gravel overlays.
3. Perimeter DrainsFoundation and footing perimeter EZ Flow drain systems prevent moisture from entering your crawlspace or basement. These drainage bundles, when correctly stacked along foundation walls, will capture & drain excess groundwater very effectively.
Benefits of EZ Flow Drains
- Versatile - In addition to the applications mentioned above, these drainage systems are suitable for commercial settings as well as large playgrounds and sports fields. They are one of the best ways to remove excess water from the root zones in order to maintain healthy turf. This customizable system works very well for tight job sites too.
- Durability - NDS French drains are crush-proof and resilient and have a lifespan of 100 years. Hardly any other drainage system can boast of this kind of durability.
- Easy Installation - This product comes in bundles that are quick to set in position, saving costs on labor and heavy machinery. They can also be contoured around landscaping, trees and sloping sites.
For any more information about EZ Flow drain installation services or to discuss your project details, feel free to call Drain Rain Seamless Gutters & Exterior at 252-725-3992. You can also contact us via this Online Form.
We Proudly Provide Services in:
Feel free to contact us here at Drain Rain Seamless Gutters & Exteriors.