We believe that shrub pruning & trimming is both a science and an art. Hiring professionals to look after your plantings assures you that the hedges & shrubs will look their best always. Our company has handled shrub trimming projects across the region. A large number of property owners trust only us for all their plant pruning needs.
The Benefits of Shrub TrimmingWe understand that shrubs are more than mere cosmetic additions to any commercial or residential landscape. When done right, shrub trimming offers a number of benefits such as:
- Well-trimmed shrubs and hedges provide a privacy screen
- They define boundaries within as well as around spaces
- Help to protect lawns and other features against storm damage
- Become the perfect background for colorful plantings and flowers
- The creative use of hedges can add to the value and curb appeal of your property.
- Proper and regular hedge pruning and trimming will guarantee growth and help avoid the loss of flowers
- It will prevent shading out the bottom of the shrubs and keep the plants arid so they receive the appropriate amount of light & air that they need to survive.
Shrub Trimming - The Process We FollowShrubs require a certain amount of annual care. To keep these plants looking their best, semi-annual pruning is recommended, although its frequency will depend on how fast the growth of your shrubs is. Shrubbery should be kept full & dense with regular removal of unruly shoots and stems.
As a professional shrub trimming contractor, we can trim all the greenery in a manner that promotes healthy growth. Our experts trim all the shrubs specifically to guard against overgrowth and encourage new growth. We’ll keep the shrubs from impeding your driveway, pathways, and walkways. Once the trimming and pruning are done, we’ll clean up all the cuttings and use them as manure or mulch.
Seasonal Shrub TrimmingWhile handling your project, our personnel follow a well-planned shrub pruning schedule:
- Shrubs are best trimmed in spring post the initial growth spurt.
- These plants might also require a second trim in early fall.
- Unruly shrubbery may need several growing seasons and a few additional trims to be coaxed into a neater and well-manicured appearance.
- Our professionals know how important it is not to cut too much in any given trimming session, as the hedge might not recover.
- Seasonal & regular care for your shrubbery will ensure that they add to the aesthetics of your overall landscape, rather than become overgrown and a hassle for you.
Our professionals have the training and tools to be able to work with all types of shrubs and hedges. The latest techniques and equipment are used in the task and the work will be completed meticulously and with the least disruption to the workings on your property.
For any more information about our services or to discuss your project details, feel free to call Drain Rain Seamless Gutters & Exterior at 252-725-3992. You can also contact us via this Online Form for information on shrub trimming cost.
We Proudly Provide Services in:
Feel free to contact us here at Drain Rain Seamless Gutters & Exteriors.